Please use the following YouTube video if you are having trouble removing or attaching the back plate of your XDS-1078.
Articles in this section
- How to clean and disinfect IAdea displays?
- Create a digital signage kiosk easily with IAdea media player
- PGP-101 User Manual
- Removing and Attaching the XDS-1078 Backplate
- How to find out the VID and PID for my touchscreens?
- Can I mount XDS-1078 on the glass?
- What type of screws can I use to mount XDS-1060/1062/1068?
- Which PoE switch is compatible with IAdea PoE supported products?
- What is the PoE power rating or power range of IAdea products?
- How can I mount a 10" or 15" Digital Signboard on the wall?