Release for all regions except Japan area. To obtain Japan region's release information, please contact jp-support@IAdea.com
WRP-1000 Firmware (Android 9) 3.3.1
Download Checksum beda9777d44910fde1cef04ef4524baf
- Download the latest firmware using Chrome or Firefox web browser and copy it onto root directory of an USB drive
- Power on device and plug in USB mouse to the device
- From Basic Settings menu, go to Advanced > System > Firmware Update. Insert USB drive to the device and do NOT remove USB drive until player reboots to the Basic Settings menu
3.3.1 (Build 88) 2021/06/11
- First official release for WRP-1000 loaded with Android 9.0
- New feature: capable to control surround LED light and front LED light and its brightness
- New feature: expansion port for physical access or GPIO control
- New feature: keyboard mode or using NFC library for badge card reading
- New feature: handling web error by automatic refreshing web view when error occurs
- Note: Android 9.0 must set FLAG_SHOW_WHEN_LOCKED to allow displaying soft keyboard when the system is password protected (e.g. locked). Please refer to IAdea APK developer supplemental guide for more detail.
- Note: Android 9.0 has new restriction on server communication using a cleartext, update network security configuration is necessary. Please refer to IAdea APK developer supplemental guide for more detail.