Release for all regions except Japan area. To obtain Japan region's release information, please contact jp-support@IAdea.com
Download Checksum 1ce4c246d04d0defc7e22b21e07b16e7
- Download the latest firmware using Chrome or Firefox web browser and copy it onto root directory of an USB drive
- Power on device and plug in USB mouse to the device
- From Basic Settings menu, go to Advanced > System > Firmware Update. Insert USB drive to the device and do NOT remove USB drive until player reboots to the Basic Settings menu
2.2.1 (Build 58) 2020/08/07
XDS-1588 series player models are loaded with Android 7.1 OS!
- New feature: adding “Force web application mode” to AppStart advanced setting. This option will disable HTTP status code verification to bypass some cookie related issues. It will ignore “HTTP ERROR STATUS”.
- New feature: adding “Reload when network is reconnected” to AppStart advanced setting. Force reload of App or web page after network connection resume to avoid application stuck on offline cache data.
- New feature: adding “Grant request for runtime permission” to AppStart advanced setting. Bypass user consents when access hardware component such as USB or camera from local application.
- New feature: support SCEP server for certificate enrollment and auto-renew in enterprise firmware.
- New feature: support solution store for standard distribution firmware.
- New feature: adding demo mode under advance menu to run standalone demo for meeting room application.
- New feature: enable remote clear App cache function in IAdeaCare.
- New feature: adding DigiCert SHA2 Extended Validation Server into trusted CA store.
- UI Improvement: When collecting debug log from USB, there will be a processing icon shown on top-right corner. Unplug the USB drive from device when the processing icon disappear.
- UI Improvement: Changing count down into full page animation so basic configuration setting won’t be revealed during count down.
- Improvement: trigger watchdog if shutdown process is longer than 60 sec.
- Improvement: enhance 802.1x EAP/TLS compatibility.
- Improvement: optimizing video playback performance.
- Improvement: adding Ethernet MAC to REST API active network and network interface information.
- Improvement: firmware update reliability.
- Improvement: USB usability.
- Improvement: enlarge reserved graphic memory for better HTML5 support.
- Improvement: adding more system information to debug logs
- Improvement: improve device time management to avoid possible schedule conflict
- Feature changes: remove CEC feature from the selection menu.
- Bug fix: GPIO board PIO-101/102 output can now working properly.
- Bug fix: AppStart option did not display correctly if configured by config.xml through USB storage drive.
- Several minor issues fixed and optimize program performance.