Release for all regions except Japan area. To obtain Japan region's release information, please contact jp-support@IAdea.com
Once updated to 7.1 , player cannot be downgraded back to 4.4.
Download Checksum 29d29036a6a7ddcbfb6316e7bc491ccd
- Download the latest firmware using Chrome or Firefox web browser and copy it onto root directory of an USB drive
- Power on device and plug in USB mouse to the device
- From Basic Settings menu, go to Advanced > System > Firmware Update. Insert USB drive to the device and do NOT remove USB drive until player reboots to the Basic Settings menu
2.2.0 (Build 91) 2020/05/06
- New feature: adding DigiCert SHA2 Extended Validation Server into trusted CA store.
- New feature: solution store is now available when a software partner is subscribed to IAdea store.
- Enhancement: optimizing video playback performance.
- Bug fix: GPIO board PIO-101/102 output can now working properly.
- Several minor issues fixed and optimize program performance.