Release for all regions except Japan area. To obtain Japan region's release information, please contact jp-support@IAdea.com
Once updated to 7.1 , player cannot be downgraded back to 4.4.
Download Checksum afa3dc1ccb813852e63db202574dc60e
- Download the latest firmware using Chrome or Firefox web browser and copy it onto root directory of an USB drive
- Power on device and plug in USB mouse to the device
- From Basic Settings menu, go to Advanced > System > Firmware Update. Insert USB drive to the device and do NOT remove USB drive until player reboots to the Basic Settings menu
2.1.4 (Build 65) 2019/12/03
- New feature: adding support to Samsung touchscreen (ID: 0x04E8/0x20A6).
- Software developer: support option to completely disable system bars in immersive mode.
- Feature changes: remove CEC feature from the selection menu.
- Enhancement: shorten gap between video playback
- Enhancement: reduce chance to have data corruption when upgrade from Android 4.4 to Android 7.1 and require on device reset
- Enhancement: adding more system information to debug logs
- Enhancement: improve device time management to avoid possible schedule conflict
- Bug fix: input USB mobile dongle pin code will fail
- Bug fix: change font size has no effect
- Update: Camera functionality limited. ( No QR Code functionality )
- Several minor issues fixed and optimize system performance