Release for all regions except Japan area. To obtain Japan region's release information, please contact jp-support@IAdea.com
Once updated to 7.1 , player cannot be downgraded back to 4.4.
Download Checksum b146a8446c84a74f77173e53555c1cec
- Download the latest firmware using Chrome or Firefox web browser and copy it onto root directory of an USB drive
- Power on device and plug in USB mouse to the device
- From Basic Settings menu, go to Advanced > System > Firmware Update. Insert USB drive to the device and do NOT remove USB drive until player reboots to the Basic Settings menu
2.1.4 (Build 61) 2019/10/04
MBR-1100-A7 is loaded with Android 7.1 OS!
- Enhancement: adding more system information to debug logs
- Enhancement: improve device time management to avoid possible schedule conflict
- Bug fix: input USB mobile dongle pin code will fail
- Bug fix: change font size has no effect
- Several minor issues fixed and optimize system performance