Release for all regions except Japan area. To obtain Japan region's release information, please contact jp-support@IAdea.com
Once updated to 7.1 , player cannot be downgraded back to 4.4.
Download Checksum 57f351809c5e136d2f2ed2c0479a266f
- Download the latest firmware using Chrome or Firefox web browser and copy it onto root directory of an USB drive
- Power on device and plug in USB mouse to the device
- From Basic Settings menu, go to Advanced > System > Firmware Update. Insert USB drive to the device and do NOT remove USB drive until player reboots to the Basic Settings menu
2.1.3 (Build 56) 2019/08/26
Please note: XMP-6250 has to upgrade to 18.104.22.1681 version before install the firmware to upgrade to Android 7.1 OS.
- UI Improvement: When collecting debug log from USB, there will be a processing icon shown on top-right corner. Unplug the USB drive from device when the processing icon disappear.
- UI Improvement: Changing count down into full page animation so basic configuration setting won’t be revealed during count down.
- Enhancement: Improve system recovery stability against power lost.
- Several minor issues fixed and optimize system performance