Release for all regions except Japan area. To obtain Japan region's release information, please contact jp-support@IAdea.com
Once updated to 7.1 , player cannot be downgraded back to 4.4.
Download Checksum 57f351809c5e136d2f2ed2c0479a266f
- Download the latest firmware using Chrome or Firefox web browser and copy it onto root directory of an USB drive
- Power on device and plug in USB mouse to the device
- From Basic Settings menu, go to Advanced > System > Firmware Update. Insert USB drive to the device and do NOT remove USB drive until player reboots to the Basic Settings menu
2.1.3 (Build 56) 2019/08/26
MBR-1100-A7 is loaded with Android 7.1 OS!
New features vs. its sibling model MBR-1100 (with Android 4.4):
- UI Improvement: When collecting debug log from USB, there will be a processing icon shown on top-right corner. Unplug the USB drive from device when the processing icon disappear.
- UI Improvement: Changing count down into full page animation so basic configuration setting won’t be revealed during count down.
- Enhancement: Improve system recovery stability against power lost.
- Several minor issues fixed and optimize system performance