Release for all regions except Japan area. To obtain Japan region's release information, please contact jp-support@IAdea.com
Once updated to 7.1 , player cannot be downgraded back to 4.4.
- Download the latest firmware using Chrome or Firefox web browser and copy it onto root directory of an USB drive
- Power on device and plug in USB mouse to the device
- From Basic Settings menu, go to Advanced > System > Firmware Update. Insert USB drive to the device and do NOT remove USB drive until player reboots to the Basic Settings menu
2.0.2 (Build 51) 2019/06/25
MBR-1100-A7 is loaded with Android 7.1 OS!
New features vs. its sibling model MBR-1100 (with Android 4.4):
- New feature: able to customize time server from advanced configuration
- New feature: support ADB over TCP for Android developers
- New feature: support new ELO touch ID (0x240B and 0x240C)
- New feature: user added CA store can now be trusted
- Enhancement: improve playback stability for HTML5 widgets
- Enhancement: improve robustness of Wifi connectivity
- Bug fix: Daily reboot will not get trigger when device is playing contents
- Several minor issues fixed and optimize system performance