Release for all regions except Japan area. To obtain Japan region's release information, please contact jp-support@IAdea.com
Once updated to 7.1 , player cannot be downgraded back to 4.4.
Download Checksum ede0843c285bc7c92006881c12bdde28
- Download the latest firmware using Chrome or Firefox web browser and copy it onto root directory of an USB drive
- Power on device and plug in USB mouse to the device
- From Basic Settings menu, go to Advanced > System > Firmware Update. Insert USB drive to the device and do NOT remove USB drive until player reboots to the Basic Settings menu
- Reset device to factory settings from Advanced > System > Factory Reset
2.0.2 (Build 54) 2019/07/24
XDS-1078 A7.1 is loaded with Android 7.1 OS!
- New feature: able to customize time server from advanced configuration
- New feature: support ADB over TCP for Android developers.
- New feature: support new ELO touch ID (0x240B and 0x240C)
- New feature: user added CA store can now be trusted
- Enhancement: improve playback stability for HTML5 widgets
- Enhancement: improve robustness of network connectivity
- Enhancement: handle 802.1x WPA-EAP key re-authentication correctly
- Bug fix: Daily reboot will not get trigger when device is playing contents
- Several minor issues fixed and optimize system performance