Release for all regions except Japan area. To obtain Japan region's release information, please contact jp-support@IAdea.com
Once updated to 7.1 , player cannot be downgraded back to 4.4.
Download Checksum 5d32239cea848b84fa88bee120e91b3b
- Download the latest firmware using Chrome or Firefox web browser and copy it onto root directory of an USB drive
- Power on device and plug in USB mouse to the device
- From Basic Settings menu, go to Advanced > System > Firmware Update. Insert USB drive to the device and do NOT remove USB drive until player reboots to the Basic Settings menu
- Reset device to factory settings from Advanced > System > Factory Reset
2.0.1 (Build 35) 2019/01/7
Please note: XMP-6250 has to upgrade to 188.8.131.521 version before install the firmware to upgrade to Android 7.1 OS.
XMP-6250 is loaded with Android 7.1 OS!
New features vs. its sibling model XMP-6250 (with Android 4.4):
- Able to load CA certificate to better support HTTPS
- Latest Chrome engine for better performance and compatibility to latest web technology
- Support 802.1x authentication over Ethernet
- Better compatibility with 3rd party Android APP
- Newer security patch and improve system performance
- Support new language Norwegian