Release for all regions except Japan area. To obtain Japan region's release information, please contact jp-support@IAdea.com
Download Checksum ace42fa0da451b63cf73e0b3bb6249a4
- Download the latest firmware using Chrome or Firefox web browser and copy it onto root directory of an USB drive
- Power on device and plug in USB mouse to the device
- From Basic Settings menu, go to Advanced > System > Firmware Update. Insert USB drive to the device and do NOT remove USB drive until player reboots to the Basic Settings menu
1.2.92 (Build 622) 2018/11/14
- New feature: seamless video playback for triggering playlist
- New feature: USB configuration XML file accepts two DNS IPs
- New feature: support one-click online firmware update
- New feature: adding REST API to return the last modified date of the SMIL playlist
- New feature: enable proxy bypass list
- New feature: showing installed security certificates under security in system menu
- New feature: support synchronized playback up to +/- 1sec accuracy
- New feature: Update browser to newer version (Chrome version 53) to support some latest syntaxes.
- New feature: Enable remote monitoring.
- New feature: Support static IP configuration on wireless connection through REST API.
- New feature: will playback from cache for SMIL application if the SMIL URL is not available
- New feature: Arabic language added
- New feature: update SSL library for web pages that use HTTPS protocol.
- New feature: display manufacture installed package version in device information page.
- New feature: add web performance enhancement option under advanced menu in AppStart setting for better backward
- compatibility with some existing applications.
- Enhancement: Apply security patch to fix the potential threat from Stagefright vulnerability.
- Enhancement: increase browser cache size to match the default cache size of desktop browsers.
- Enhancement: append adapi information to user agent for better backward compatibility for SMIL and HTML5 application
- Enhancement: optimize watchdog timer
- Enhancement: reducing gaps between HTML contents
- Enhancement: improve translation on several supported languages
- Bug fix: completely removed Samba daemon to avoid potential security risk
- Bug fix: exclusive playlist can now use pause properly
- Bug fix: Ethernet MAC address is shown as 00:00:00:00:00:00 when Ethernet cable is not connected
- Bug fix: Wifi channel number were shown incorrectly in system report.
- Several stability and performance improvements
- Fixed several minor stability and playback issues