If you can not get the pairing code properly or the device is always showing offline on IAdeaCare website, please follow the below instructions.
Confirm your network environment allows HTTPS.
If you have confirmed the network supports HTTPS but still does not work, please execute step 2.
Make sure the following domain names available through your firewall and DNS (Domain Name Server) setting.
If reaching DNS is impossible, please add four IAdeaCare current server IPs to your firewall exception list manually.
How to add IP address to the Firewall?
- Control panel > Windows Firewall > Advanced Settings (in the left side panel). This Opens up an mmc window for advanced firewall configuration.
- In the left panel, choose Inbound or Outbound rules.
- Right panel, click New rule.
- In the dialog, choose "custom".
- In the left again, go to "Scope." When you add an IP, you can add a range.