IAdea media appliance supports the remote debugging feature. The technique is very useful for software developers, especially web site developers. This article will show you how to establish a remote connection with a IAdea media appliance for web page debugging.
- Enable TCP debugging at player side.
- Basic setting ->Time Zone->Developer options->TCP debugging
- Establish a remote connection with the IAdea media player by using your desktop.
- Let IAdea media player plays web content.
- Open the Chrome browser of your desktop then typing below URL to access the player's WebView.
- You should see IAdea media player's Web Views appear.
- Select the target web view for debugging.