Release for all regions except Japan area. To obtain Japan region's release information, please contact jp-support@IAdea.com
Download Checksum 2a4befc81b653ab3c878632745aba64e
- Download the latest firmware using Chrome or Firefox web browser and copy it onto root directory of an USB drive
- Power on device and plug in USB mouse to the device
- From Basic Settings menu, go to Advanced > System > Firmware Update. Insert USB drive to the device and do NOT remove USB drive until player reboots to the Basic Settings menu
1.2.86 (Build 561) 2018/05/11
- New feature: Update browser to newer version (Chrome version 53) to support some latest syntaxes.
- New feature: Enable new beta feature, remote monitoring.
- New feature: Enable LED status light brightness control.
- New feature: Support static IP configuration on wireless connection through REST API.
- Enhancement: Apply security patch to fix the potential threat from Stagefright vulnerability.
- Enhancement: increase browser cache size to match the default cache size of desktop browsers.
- Enhancement: Avoid receiving incomplete screenshot from API.
- Bug fix: Wifi channel number were shown incorrectly in system report.
- Several stability and performance improvements
- Fixed several minor stability and playback issues
- New feature: will playback from cache for SMIL application if the SMIL URL is not available
- New feature: Arabic language added
- Enhancement: append adapi information to user agent for better backward compatibility for SMIL and HTML5 application
- Enhancement: optimize watchdog timer
The products of IAdea contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public License (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL license terms. These Licenses allow you to run, copy, distribute, study, change and improve any software covered by GPL, Lesser GPL, or OSI Licenses without any restrictions from us or our End User License Agreement on what you may do with that software. To obtain the corresponding open source codes covered under these Licenses, please contact support@IAdea.com .