Release for all regions except Japan area. To obtain Japan region's release information, please contact jp-support@IAdea.com
Download Checksum 525d2207db074141abed23afef8042da
- Download the latest firmware using Chrome or Firefox web browser and copy it onto root directory of an USB drive
- Power on device and plug in USB mouse to the device
- From Basic Settings menu, go to Advanced > System > Firmware Update. Insert USB drive to the device and do NOT remove USB drive until player reboots to the Basic Settings menu
1.2.84 (Build 546) 2018/03/20
- New feature: Update browser to newer version (Chrome version 53) to support some latest syntaxes.
- New feature: Enable new beta feature, remote monitoring.
- New feature: Support static IP configuration on wireless connection through REST API.
- Enhancement: Apply security patch to fix the potential threat from Stagefright vulnerability.
- Enhancement: Allow handling multiple user-data requests at the same time using REST API.
- Enhancement: Avoid receiving incomplete screenshot from API.
- Enhancement: Improve the compatibility of playing "adapi:capture" with Android MediaPlayer API.
- Bug fix: Wifi channel number were shown incorrectly in system report.
- Several stability and performance improvements
- Fixed several minor stability and playback issues
- Enhancement: using SMIL playlist will not load auto-generated web page anymore (e.g. 404 page not found).
- Enhancement: improve device reboot reliability.
The products of IAdea contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public License (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL license terms. These Licenses allow you to run, copy, distribute, study, change and improve any software covered by GPL, Lesser GPL, or OSI Licenses without any restrictions from us or our End User License Agreement on what you may do with that software. To obtain the corresponding open source codes covered under these Licenses, please contact support@IAdea.com .