Release for all regions except Japan area. To obtain Japan region's release information, please contact jp-support@IAdea.com
Download Checksum 168a4fcef56841dd4fa03ccdecfccf82
- Download the latest firmware using Chrome or Firefox web browser and copy it onto root directory of an USB drive
- Power on device and plug in USB mouse to the device
- From Basic Settings menu, go to Advanced > System > Firmware Update. Insert USB drive to the device and do NOT remove USB drive until player reboots to the Basic Settings menu
1.0.10 (Build 364) 2018/05/30
- New feature: Update browser to newer version (Chrome version 53) to support some latest syntaxes.
- New feature: Able to configure HDMI resolution to 2160p30 through configuration file.
- Enhancement: Increase browser cache size to match the default cache size of desktop browsers.
- Enhancement: Support streaming audio from Matrox KDS-EN3 that contains ADTS header in RTP stream.
- Enhancement: Avoid receiving incomplete screenshot from API.
- Bug fix: Wifi channel number were shown incorrectly in system report.
- Several stability and performance improvements
- Fixed several minor stability and playback issues
- New feature: support AdMobilize analytic application with Logitech USB web camera c-270.
- New feature: will playback from cache for SMIL application if the SMIL URL is not available.
- Bug fix: there is a low possibility where player may stuck at shutdown or reboot randomly.
The products of IAdea contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public License (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL license terms. These Licenses allow you to run, copy, distribute, study, change and improve any software covered by GPL, Lesser GPL, or OSI Licenses without any restrictions from us or our End User License Agreement on what you may do with that software. To obtain the corresponding open source codes covered under these Licenses, please contact support@IAdea.com .