Release for all regions except Japan area. To obtain Japan region's release information, please contact jp-support@IAdea.com
Download Checksum 7d8791472a7a53f1e9a5bd688436e282
- Download the latest firmware using Chrome or Firefox web browser and copy it onto root directory of an USB drive
- Power on device and plug in USB mouse to the device
- From Basic Settings menu, go to Advanced > System > Firmware Update. Insert USB drive to the device and do NOT remove USB drive until player reboots to the Basic Settings menu
1.2.77 (build 345) 2016/11/18
- New feature: support remote screenshot using SMIL or HTML5.
- New feature: adding support of various touch displays.
- New feature: support Russian language.
- New feature: support multiple GPIO boards to allow connecting to more than 10 contact switch inputs.
- Enhance wireless stability by refreshing the wireless interface when connection quality is poor.
- Fix a problem where setting up mobile credential from configuration file may be failed.
- HTTP request is fixed so HTTP HEAD request will be sent before GET request.
- Various minor issue fix and stability improvements.
The products of IAdea contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public License (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL license terms. These Licenses allow you to run, copy, distribute, study, change and improve any software covered by GPL, Lesser GPL, or OSI Licenses without any restrictions from us or our End User License Agreement on what you may do with that software. To obtain the corresponding open source codes covered under these Licenses, please contact support@IAdea.com .