Release for all regions except Japan area. To obtain Japan region's release information, please contact jp-support@IAdea.com
Download Checksum 797e94151edf235076cb9e284e9ccca6
- Download the latest firmware using Chrome or Firefox web browser and copy it onto root directory of an USB drive
- Power on device and plug in USB mouse to the device
- From Basic Settings menu, go to Advanced > System > Firmware Update. Insert USB drive to the device and do NOT remove USB drive until player reboots to the Basic Settings menu
1.2.69 (build 283) 2016/9/2
- Bug fix: RS232 can now take HEX command correctly.
- Adding HDCP switch for XMP-6400, user can now disable HDCP for non-HDCP display (i.e. HDCP contents will be blocked)
- Adding USB update switch to be able to turn off USB update completely.
- Improve HDMI-in compatibility.
- Improve playback stability.
The products of IAdea contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public License (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL license terms. These Licenses allow you to run, copy, distribute, study, change and improve any software covered by GPL, Lesser GPL, or OSI Licenses without any restrictions from us or our End User License Agreement on what you may do with that software. To obtain the corresponding open source codes covered under these Licenses, please contact support@IAdea.com .