Download Checksum 242D98DFCD6606624FB0B17747843378
- Download the latest firmware using Chrome or Firefox web browser and copy it onto root directory of an USB drive
- Power on device and plug in USB mouse to the device
- From Basic Settings menu, go to Advanced > System > Firmware Update. Insert USB drive to the device and do NOT remove USB drive until player reboots to the Basic Settings menu
- Added multilingual configuration UI (English, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese)
- Added multimedia content support within widget for offline HTML playback
- Added support for GPIO output in SMIL control
- Added support for error check function when downloading content files
- Added support for video (with no audio stream) plays in foreground while music plays in background application
- Added support for 3G USB dongle Huawei E3276s-150
- Added support for WIFI network proxy setting
- Added support for HTML5 video tag
- Note: HTML5 video controls attribute, iframe, and embedding video within widget is not supported.
The products of IAdea contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public License (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL license terms. These Licenses allow you to run, copy, distribute, study, change and improve any software covered by GPL, Lesser GPL, or OSI Licenses without any restrictions from us or our End User License Agreement on what you may do with that software. To obtain the corresponding open source codes covered under these Licenses, please contact support@IAdea.com .