Download Checksum ACCF039670AECFBC5C09151C70BC63F8
- Added SD Card detection to skip firmware update if SD is missing
- Improved player download function to cancel resume-download if server does not support it
- Adding a 2GB SD is REQUIRED prior to firmware update. We recommend Sandisk 2GB Standard SD.
- Added auto-clear content function if player recovers over 5 times in a hour
- Added auto-screen off when Media RSS is empty
- Added minimum display time of 2 minutes for Media RSS feed
- Added support for LED light control
- Added auto-retry if there are SD I/O errors
- Added auto-retry if there are verification errors during firmware update
- Added reduced database access frequency when downloading non-existent content
- Fixed firmware update issue
- Fixed indefinite reboot issue
- Fixed SignChannel black screen issue
- Fixed unexpected reboot issue when inventory report task was assigned
- Download latest firmware and copy it to root directory of a USB drive
- Insert 2GB SD Card into the SD Slot of the player
- Power on device and plug USB keyboard to the device and wait for the menu to appear
IMPORTANT: If your device is password protected, plug in a USB keyboard, press "Ctrl+Alt+Delete" key combination to enter the menus
- Select firmware upgrade option. Follow on screen instructions. It will notify user when to plug the USB with firmware to the device.
The products of IAdea contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public License (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL license terms. These Licenses allow you to run, copy, distribute, study, change and improve any software covered by GPL, Lesser GPL, or OSI Licenses without any restrictions from us or our End User License Agreement on what you may do with that software. To obtain the corresponding open source codes covered under these Licenses, please contact support@IAdea.com .