Download Checksum 83ED4F269BC1C951B8D59961A054BDA4
- Download latest firmware and copy it to root directory of a USB drive
- Power on device and plug USB keyboard to the device and wait for the menu to appear
IMPORTANT: If your device is password protected, plug in a USB keyboard, press "Ctrl+Alt+Delete" key combination to enter the menus
- Select firmware upgrade option. Follow on screen instructions. It will notify user when to plug the USB with firmware to the device.
- Revised the wording of UXGA resolution in the setup menu
- Fixed a problem that image file may play incorrectly in certain condition
- Fixed a problem that certain video profile may not play or play incorrectly
- Fixed a problem that some webpage may display in wrong resolution in certain condition
- Added support for error check function when downloading content files
- Added support for Wondersign SKU
- Added triple-screen video mode for connecting to Matrox TripleHead2Go
- Added support for 3G USB dongle Olivetti Olicard 160
- Added support for 3G USB dongle XS Stick W100T
- Fixed crashing issue when repeatedly updating SMIL content via USB
The products of IAdea contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public License (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL license terms. These Licenses allow you to run, copy, distribute, study, change and improve any software covered by GPL, Lesser GPL, or OSI Licenses without any restrictions from us or our End User License Agreement on what you may do with that software. To obtain the corresponding open source codes covered under these Licenses, please contact support@IAdea.com .