You may find the Wi-Fi Mac address by collecting DEBUG log and looking into those data.
Please follow this instruction to collect player DEBUG log:
1. Prepare an empty USB stick with FAT-32 format
2. Create a folder named "DEBUG" (case sensitive) in root of USB
3. Boot up player and waiting until it is operating (generally you either see "Welcome!" screen or media content playing)
4. Plug-in USB into player and wait for a while (approx 1 minute), a message "copying from USB drive" will show up then disappear
5. Check inside DEBUG folder via PC and you should see a folder's name consists of a string of numbers/letters.
If you see all zero's as folder name, it means you plugged in USB stick into player too early. Please try the above steps again.
How to find the Wi-Fi Mac ID:
1. Open the folder with string of numbers/letters to reveal another folder with shorter string of numbers.
2. Look inside that folder and you should see a folder called "info". That "info" folder contains a file called "ifconfig".
3. Open "ifconfig" using a text editor such as Notepad. Search for "rausb0"
4. Right after "rausb0" should be "Link encap:Ethernet HWaddr xx : xx : xx : xx : xx : xx"
The 12 characters after HWaddr separated by colons is MAC ID of the wireless.