Warning: Rebooting the device will clear out the log. (Collect the log after the issue appeared, do not reboot before collecting the log)
Please follow these instructions to collect the player's DEBUG log :
- Prepare a blank USB stick in FAT-32 format.
- Create a folder named "DEBUG" (case insensitive) at the root of a USB stick
- If the player is not powered on, boot up the player and wait until it is operating (generally you shall see a Welcome! message on screen or media content starts playing)
- Insert the USB stick into the player and wait for 3 minutes.
- Check the content within DEBUG folder on the PC and you should see a folder's name consists of a string of numbers. If you see all zeros as the folder name then it means you removed the USB stick from the player too early. Please repeat steps 1-4 again.
- Zip up the entire DEBUG folder and send it to IAdea Support Team. Thank you!