Please follow these instructions to collect player's DEBUG log :
- Prepare a blank USB stick in FAT-32 format.
- Create a folder named "DEBUG" (case sensitive) in the root of USB stick
- If the player is not powered on, boot up player and wait until it is operating (generally you shall see Welcome! message on screen or media content starts playing)
- Insert USB stick into player and wait for a while (about 2 minutes).
- Check the content within DEBUG folder on PC and you should see a folder's name consists of a string of numbers. If you see all zero's as the folder name then it means you removed USB stick from player too early. Please repeat step 1-4 again.
- Zip up the entire DEBUG folder and send to IAdea Support Team. Thank you!