No, in the case of forgotten password, you must reset the player to factory defaults.
Articles in this section
- Weather Widget Showing "Updating"
- Player is behaving irregularly, how do I provide a DEBUG log to your support team?
- My player is not performing properly. How do I re-initialize the device (factory restore)?
- Powerpoint with Animations
- PowerPoint Not Supported
- Player does not sync with others, what do I do?
- DIRECTV Cable Box "Out of Range"
- Image Orientation Not Correct (Exif Orientation)
- Could I always leave my USB keyboard/mouse connected to the device for future maintenance?
- MZ server schedule backup&database maintenance methods.