1. Prepare a USB sitck with FAT32 format
2. Create a configuration file (config.xml) on this USB's root directory
3. Follow the information in this page to prepare the content on config.xml - http://www.a-smil.org/index.php/Device_configuration
4. Power up player and wait until player fully boot up to welcome screen or start playing existing playlist
5. Insert USB stick to player's USB port, player will reboot to change the settings as USB configuration.
If the settings of player are already the same as USB configuration, the player will not reboot.