You may have set the content source URL in the menu system, so that the player looks for content in the remote location you specified on the network instead of local storage. When using Manager Express, you should clear any URLs in the content source field.
Articles in this section
- I can not export Power Point file, what can I do to recover?
- How can I collect Manager Express error report for your support team?
- What can I do when I see transcoding error?
- How to Update Player via Internet using Manager Express?
- When I click scan for players, nothing is found. But adding IP manually works. Why?
- Why is Twitter widget not supported now?
- How do I run SignApps Express or Manager Express on Mac OS X?
- Why can't I display some web page such as www.youtube.com, www.google.com through Webpage widget?
- Can I have 2 or more cities to be displayed in sequence inside single weather widget?
- Can I display weather for the city not on the list of the Manager Express's weather widget?