XMP-855X Firmware (Android 12.0) 4.0.2
This firmware could not be downgraded once applied.
Download Checksum fec70708624682d4ef05801330af652a
- Download the latest firmware using Chrome or Firefox web browser and copy it onto root directory of an USB drive
- Power on device and plug in USB mouse to the device
- From Basic Settings menu, go to Advanced > System > Firmware Update. Insert USB drive to the device and do NOT remove USB drive until player reboots to the Basic Settings menu
4.0.2 (Build 48) 2023/08/18
- First official release for XMP-8550 series loaded with Android 12.0.
- Support 802.1x over Ethernet.
- Using NuPlayer for better compatibility for RTSP streaming.
- Fixing an issue where Ethernet static IP configuration may be lost or unconfigurable from early release.
- Fixing an issue where device can’t sync time with time server from early release.
- Fixing an issue where Chrome App cannot be launched for software developer.
- Several compatibility issues fixed and optimized overall firmware performance.