Release for all regions except Japan area. To obtain Japan region's release information, please contact jp-support@IAdea.com
Download Checksum 3270bcd6347f5858d96228506b9b2cc1
- Download the latest firmware using Chrome or Firefox web browser and copy it onto root directory of an USB drive
- Power on device and plug in USB mouse to the device
- From Basic Settings menu, go to Advanced > System > Firmware Update. Insert USB drive to the device and do NOT remove USB drive until player reboots to the Basic Settings menu
1.0.9 (build 304) 2017/10/11
- New feature: REST API can now handling multiple requests at the same time.
- New feature: Enable new beta feature, remote monitoring.
- Enhancement: increase browser cache size to match the default cache size of desktop browsers.
- Bug fix: fix an issue where some H.264 video may not playback smoothly.
- Bug fix: fix the possible boot up failure after firmware update on new 16GB XMP-7300.
The products of IAdea contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public License (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL license terms. These Licenses allow you to run, copy, distribute, study, change and improve any software covered by GPL, Lesser GPL, or OSI Licenses without any restrictions from us or our End User License Agreement on what you may do with that software. To obtain the corresponding open source codes covered under these Licenses, please contact support@IAdea.com .