AppStart is a reliable way to assign an Android app to run at boot time.
You can configure AppStart setting of your IAdea device by navigating from Basic Settings/Advanced/Content/AppStart.
The following configuration options are available to you:
- URL: the default URL to load when player starts up. If you are using the built-in IAdea player, this is the only configuration option you need to set to start running SMIL or HTML5 content.
- Advanced: click on the "+" (plus sign) to open this section for assigning your custom apps
- Package name: your Android app package name. Default value is com.iadea.player
- Class name: your Android app class name. Default is com.iadea.player.SmilActivity
- Action: the Android action name to launch your app. Default is android.intent.action.VIEW
- Type: additional intent parameter for your app.