The XMP supports simultaneous (mirrored) output to HDMI and VGA. You can connect 2 displays with this method.
Articles in this section
- When connecting the player via HDMI, the TV is not showing the entire screen. Why?
- How does the VIDEO OFF feature work?
- Does IAdea player support HDMI CEC to power on/off monitor ? Does my player support HDMI CEC?
- What's the output resolution if the Video setting is set to Auto Detect?
- How to use IAdea player's CEC function to power on/off CEC supported monitors?
- How to use Composite AV-Out on IAdea media players?
- How do I connect the video outputs to multiple displays?
- How to enable the RS-232 feature to turn on/off supported monitor?