The procedure below shows how to migrate Bridge Server data from one server to another.
Please make sure the new server has the exact same configurations as old server, such as the Bridge Server naming, player configurations... etc.
1. Install Bridge Server on the new host.
2. Set up server configurations through the new host's Bridge Server web page, especially the Bridge Server Associations.
3. Shut down new host's Bridge Server (by shutting down Tomcat).
4. Shut down old host's Bridge Server (by shutting down Tomcat).
5. Files under old host's folder:
%ProgramData%\IAdea\IAdeaBridgeServer\webapp\log\ don't affect Bridge Server's operation, thus files under this folder need not to be copied. If these files take too much storage space, they can be deleted before copying to the target folder.
6. Copy files under old host's %ProgramData%\IAdea\IAdeaBridgeServer\ to the new host's target folder (denoted as %TargetFolder%). Do NOT delete files in the old folder.
7. Modify new host's registration
key:\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\IAdea\IAdea Bridge Server\DataPath as %TargetFolder%.
8. Re-install Bridge Server on new host.
9. Manually confirm whether the settings/files/registries are correct.
(Before step 10 is applied)
10. Re-direct the original firewall's IP and port to the new server