Release for all regions except Japan area. To obtain Japan region's release information, please contact jp-support@IAdea.com
Click Here to download training guide and user manual
Applicable IAdea devices-
Media Player : XMP-2200/2300/2400, XMP-3250/3350/3450, MBR-1100, XMP-6200/6250/6400, XMP-7300/XOP-7300
Digital Signboard : XDS-1060/1062/1068, XDS-1070/XDS-1078, XDS-2170/2370
3.0.2 (Build 101) - 2017/03/09
- Feature: enable new media object: RTSP video streaming to 4K media player templates.
- Feature: enable device configuration so user can change device settings remotely from the software.
- Feature: enable device troubleshooting so user can collect device log and reboot device remotely from the software.
- Feature discontinued: due to recent Google drive API changes, the beta feature for Google drive is now disabled.
- Bug fix: RSS widget was broken and only show updating. With the new RSS widget, user will need to remove RSS from original playlist then reschedule RSS to take effect.
- Various stability improvements.